Friday 16 October 2015

More edits to the contents page


Since the last time I posted I decided that my design was too simple so I decided to add musical note stamps onto my page to follow with the page before my contents page. I have also added two grey rectangles around the text. I sent them behind the text and erased the parts of the rectangles that were not in the outline. I have now decided this is my final contents page.

 Looking back at my contents page and comparing it to other music magazine contents pages I have decided that there was too little text and the images would look a lot better if they were all the same size and justified down the centre of the page.

 

I added more text onto the page so it looked busier than it had before hand. I continued to use the same text font and sizes. I then decided that my contents page would improve a lot if the image that were in the centre were justified. I decided that I would measure the size of one of the images that was already on the page that I wanted the rest of my images to be. I added the ruler onto the page and moved my image over to the ruler and measured the image. I decided after this to to hide the image layers that were already on the page.


From here I typed in the size of the image on a new page, the dimensions were 3x2.5cm 72pixels/cm. I added greyscale onto this page so that whatever was placed onto the page would be black and white.

 

This brought me to the blank base of my image. I then chose the same images onto the page and moved them to the size of the background. I repeated this for each of my images. The image of Tilly shows how each of the images looked.
 

This is my final image. I added the grid onto the page so that I can see that each of the images were placed in line with one another. This simple change has improved my magazine content page.



No comments:

Post a Comment