Friday 16 October 2015

Contents Page Edits


I have decided that if I replaced the musical notes with skulls it would link in better with the main article of the magazine. With this in mind I looked in the departments in school for a skull ornament. Science have a full body skeleton so I decided to take images of this and then go back to the drawing board and decided on the image. Out of the 5 images I took I decided that this image was the best quality and was on a good angle.  

 

The problem I was faced with was that I needed the image to have a plain white background and look like it had been drawn or like it was a stamp in order to fit with the theme of the little white lies background in their magazines. So I used the magic wand tool to delete the background and replace it with a white background. I then smoothed the edge of the image and added the stamp effect fro Photoshop onto the image. This created the perfect look. All that was left to do was to place the greyscale effect onto my image.

 
With the final image of the skull I replaced the musical notes with this image. Because the colour of the skull was more grey it made the contents of my page stand out more.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment