Friday 16 October 2015

Edited Contents Page

Looking at other contents pages I realised they had more text than my contents page had one. So I decide to move the masthead of the page upwards. I did the same thing with the two smaller title heads up the page towards the masthead. Because of the extra space on the page I then decided to move the two grey rectangles up the page which meant I had extra room for text. I added an extra photo into the magazine as well as extra text to fill the page.

The mise-en-scene of this new image is different to the rest. I have took a photo of the theatre with the screen down and added the name of the band onto the screen. I then imported the image of the band onto the background image.
 
My now final contents page has more text as well as a new image. As well as these new features I have align the text down the page by placing the grid on the page.


 

Finally I have moved the line of the coffin around so they fit more in with each other. As well as this I have ensure the space between the text is the same size and the text is aligned. Finally following the magazine I was basing my design I realise the issue number was above the page of the contents page. I also added the page number in the corner of the page.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment