Friday 23 October 2015

More Double Page Edits


The page looked plain and I didn't feel as though it wouldn't catch enough readers attention so I decided to change it around slightly. I decided against a concert image and decided to add a block colour to the background so I asked a few of my class mates and they decided that the image would look better if it as larger in the centre of the page and adding colour would catch their attention more. Keeping this in mind I increased the size of the image and added a grey background behind the image. I placed the names of the artists next to their heads so that the readers would understand who they are easily.

 

I have had to justify my reasoning as to why I have decided on a double page spread. I have added a thicker boarder and is now similar to the little white lies design. 75% of the people I asked said the page was more effective with the boarder on the page.
 
After looking at various little white lies magazine I have noticed that there are no page numbers of the right hand side of the age if there is a number placed on it. Therefore I have deleted the page number from the corner of the page.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment