Friday 23 October 2015

Double Page Spread Edits


I have decided to use this image as it is a medium close up of the band as well as the fact that 75% of the people I asked chose this image out of the 3 I questioned. I did not like the background of the image as it did not represent a band on stage. I decide that the best thing to do was to make a transparent background for the image so that I could insert my own image into the background.


I used the quick selection tool to delete the background from the image. I selected the outline of the band carefully so that I did not delete any of the features of the image I wanted.
 
Deleting this selected area left me with a transparent background meaning I could copy the image onto my double page spread. Once I had smoothed the edges of the image.


No comments:

Post a Comment